I Help Women Thrive. Are You Ready?
I support professional women in transforming their lives and finding calm in the chaos of life.
Hello! I’m Allison Kinnear.
As a mother of two young children, completing a Master's degree in Human Development while working as a manager at Google with 37 direct reports and over 200 clients, I was on the verge of burnout. I struggled with the disease to please, Imposter Syndrome and overcommitting myself. I realized that the skills that got me into upper leadership were no longer useful.
My work is focused on helping women who were like me: those who had many talents, but felt like they were failing everyone around them. I share effective tools around confidence, communication and parenting that often lead to major turnarounds after just a few sessions.
Who are my clients? Women who experience:
- Dreading going to work
- Yelling at their kids
- Hyperfocusing on their mistakes
- Disrupted sleep
- Hyperactive inner critic
- Fear around losing their jobs
- Fighting with spouse/partner
- Ongoing resentment
- Avoiding conflict and speaking up
- Crying a lot
- Fantasies of walking away
I also bring dynamic, research-based, hands-on workshops to organizations about overcoming Impostor Syndrome, having difficult conversation and building a culture of trust.
"It was an inspiring and energizing session. You inspired us to open up and share! After the meeting, people are still talking about the session and sharing their takeaways."
-A.M., SVP at Microsoft
Alli listens deeply and intently
The most striking element of engaging in coaching with Alli is her impeccable ability to listen deeply and intently; with her whole soul. She's completely yours and all about you in the session. Alli catches nuggets of your rambling and guides you in piecing it together towards cohesion and action. Lastly, Alli has fabulous instincts and skill around navigating the conversation to meet your individual needs and hopes. She's encouraging, endlessly patient and truly a phenomenal resource to guide you in knowing what you don't know you know... you know?
Our Work Together Can Involve
- Join one of my 6-week online classes: Courageous Leadership Course, Boundaries for the Holiday &/or Calm in the Chaos.
- One-on-one coaching sessions via phone or Zoom.
- Attending workshops and speaking events to learn about Overcoming Impostor Syndrome, Building a Culture of Trust, Having Difficult conversations, Self-Care for Busy People and more.
- Watching my Living & Learning video blog about courage, leadership & life every Wednesday afternoon at 3:00 pm