Boundaries for the Holidays
October 14 - November 22, 2019
I designed this six-week webinar course for several reasons:
- The #1 struggle of my clients is boundaries: what they are, how to set them & how to keep them. If you can do it with your family, you can do it with your work.
- The holidays are a time that stir up old family dynamics, increased pressure and stress.
- Boundaries bring more joy & connection in our lives. I have tools to help.
- This course brings together the 'best hits' of my toolbox so you can have more energy, stronger relationships and peace of mind.
- I want it to reach as many people and be as affordable as possible. That's why it is online and only $250.
Coaching is powerful. It gets you out of your head and into action. We don't go into your past. Rather, we stay focused on what is happening now and where you want to go. You come to me with your worries, dilemmas and concerns about your personal and/or professional life. I ask potent questions and offer powerful tools to help you get your life where you want it to go.
In short, you are in the driver’s seat with your foot on the gas or the brakes. You tell me where you want to go. I ask the questions that help you get there and I support the journey with maps, tools and roadside assistance.
Topics usually covered in sessions include: confidence, difficult conversations, boundaries, parenting, office politics, fear, worries, family dynamics, negative self-talk, anger, leadership, goals, values and more.
Hourly Rate: $250
Kickstarter Package $1997
- Approximately 3 months of support
- Eight 60-minute sessions ($2000)
- Outpouring of Gratitude meditation ($97)
- 3 month support guide ($97)
- Two 20-minute check-in calls ($165 total)
TOTAL VALUE: $2359
TOTAL SAVINGS: $362
Alli helped me deeply reflect and identify my struggles
Alli asked pivotal questions to help me deeply reflect and identify my struggles. With warmth, encouragement, and focus, she guided me to find my strength and make an essential life change. I think of Alli every day as I walk through life feeling balanced and truly happy.
- You are Not a Fraud: Overcoming Imposter Syndrome
- Having Difficult Conversations: Leading with Compassionate Honesty
- Creating Synergy: How to Build Trust-Based Leadership
- The Gift of Feedback
- Women, Work & Worthiness
- Keeping Your Energy Tank Full
- Self-Care for Busy Moms